On Line Classes
Please Support me on Patreon
The Franklin Method/DNI®
I can help you
Rie Monique Cherie
Private Session Format:
- Initial contact through email (free)
- 20 minute video-conference intake
- 40-60 minute session to learn your personalized exercise/restorative/mindfulness regime
- You practice the exercise regime for 4-6 weeks
- 20 minute refresher session or 40 minute move forward session (monthly, or as needed)
- Continue to strengthen or heal by becoming a PlaylistPal ($10 monthly) on Patreon https://www.patreon.com/riecherie
Private Session Fee’s:
- Session fee $30 per 20 minutes
- Payments accepted through PayPal, paypal.me/RieMoniqueCherie
Public Online classes
Zoom and Bloom
- Mobility and Balance classes offered twice a week Sundays 8:30 AM (EST) and Wednesdays 10 AM (EST).
- Fee – $25 (plus your local sales tax) each month through a Patreon membership in my Zoom and Bloom tier.
- Join or cancel at any time.
- Once you join Patreon you will receive notifications that include the links to each class.
- Students who can not make a class time will have access to a recorded version of the class for a short period of time through Zoom.
Rie Monique Cherie
You can feel good in your body and mind! I can help.
My name is Rie (pronounced ‘re’ as in re-education, rejuvenation, and relaxation). People come to me when they need help addressing issues of the pelvic girdle, shoulder girdle, core strength and mood. I am a certified Yoga Therapist, A Franklin Method Educator and a Tai Chi Instructor. I dabble in many things and offer many forms of help.
Drawing from a variety of somatic practices, I enjoy focusing on neuromuscular training and reeducation to create functional movement patterns. Combining tools I learned from my training in Dynamic Neuro-Cognitive Imagery, DNI® (aka, The Franklin Method®) , Yoga and Tai Chi, I offer accessible formats for building body awareness, alleviating pain, and fostering the health of interoceptive body systems. Current science links the health of the interoceptive systems to recovery and healing within the following: PTSD, Depression, Anxiety, Chronic Pain and Addictive Behaviors.
Contact me via the contact form above
Email to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 804-382-5306 leave a detailed message